Wednesday 16 October 2013

Time Flies!

Sometimes I wish I had a TARDIS and perhaps more hours in the day!

The recipient of the TARDIS and Dobby is a keen young photographer and has very kindly sent some of his fabulous images for me to share. 
They are all so great it was difficult to choose, but here is my selection:




As the TARDIS was an early project its interesting to see how some of my stitches have changed!












The one below has to be my favourite! 


Its great to see the TARDIS and Dobby from a different point of view!

4 comments:

September Violets said...

I love that last shot of Dobby too! Adorable. Obviously, the gifts were well received. I have my eye on a knitted Dalek on Ravelry, but haven't yet taken the plunge. I think my son would get a big kick out of made as a pillow for his bed. Wendy

Ana BC said...

fun projects :-)

crazydazy said...

Great creative photos. The last photo of Dobby made me laugh, Ali

Sara Millis said...

They are fun! I love Dobby... I'm still learning crochet and have only made one 3D toy so far. I loved it and think I might have to make some more!
Thank you for sharing Dobby and Tardis.
Sx